what are the best options for teeth whitening?
Often, a smile can be improved simply by whitening teeth that have stained and yellowed over time. In addition to caps and veneers, we offer the most advanced in-office whitening system utilizing a plasma-arc light, as well as at-home office-assisted whitening.
Patients have different needs and not all teeth respond the same to bleaching.
• Dental Veneers or laminates offer the ultimate in a permanent solution to achieving the tooth color you desire
• Office Laser Teeth Whitening provides results (up to 9 color shades of whitening) in a single visit.
• Home Teeth Whitening achieves similar results over time as Office Laser Whitening but requires the patient to adhere to a daily routine of wearing the gel trays for 1.5 hours for two weeks.
Both office laser whitening and home whitening results are temporary and require maintenance to keep your beautiful white smile. Both systems are often used together.
Donna | Whitening/Upper Veneers
Small fractures and discoloration aged Donna’s smile beyond her years. Previous work had left her smile a mod podge of colors that left her feeling hesitant to show her smile completely. Upper veneers and whitening gave her a smile she was excited to show.
Mark | Whitening and Four Upper Veneers
Mark had bands of discoloration and chipping that were caused during the formation of his teeth as a child. He was unhappy with the shape and color and came to me hoping to improve his smile. It was very exciting to see how much a little whitening and just four veneers can do to change a smile!
zoom® laser whitening
Dr. Higgs uses one of the most advanced laser whitening systems available. The Zoom® system provides results that are:
- Fast and convenient
- Long lasting
- Low sensitivity
- Proven to be safe and effective
- Performed by a dental professional
- professional teeth-whitening gel
- Home whitening involves making a custom-fit mouth tray to hold a special whitening gel around each tooth. The preparation of the custom tray is done by us and we give you the whitening gel agent (several times stronger than an off the shelf brand). With home whitening, you can whiten your teeth up to 9 shades whiter.
Our patients experience the same results as a single-visit whitening procedure.