Aquila Dental combines gentle, personalized care, professional service and advanced dental technology.
- Family Dentistry - for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of conditions, disorders and diseases affecting the teeth and gums.
- Dentistry for Children - for the treatment of children's dental problems and monitoring childhood oral-facial development.
- Preventative Dentistry - to protect you against gum disease (periodontal disease and gingivitis), tooth decay, and stress-related conditions such as teeth grinding and TMJ.
- Sleep Apnea Therapy - Sleep Apnea is a dangerous condition that obstructs breathing during sleep. It results in loud snoring and a number of dangerous conditions. We can help correct sleep apnea.
Aquila Dental offers complete sedation options. When you are looking for a Chandler sedation dentist, you can be confident that we will make your dental experience as stress-free as posible.
- IV Sedation - Intravenous sedation to manage stress and eliminate pain during a procedure.
- Conscious Sedation Dentistry - is offered as an option for patients who may be a little anxious or would just rather sleep through a procedure.
- Sedation - anti-anxiety dentistry with laughing gas is also available and safe for pediatric dentistry. During your visit you can snuggle under a warm blanket, listen to music or watch a movie.
A beautiful smile, confidence and charisma. Cosmetic dentistry can improved you smile, self-esteem and social opportunities.
We provide a number of options from re-contouring the teeth and gums to placing veneers on a number of teeth.
- All-Ceramic Crowns - the most natural looking crown with high translucence for a beautiful smile.
- Bonding and Veneering - repair of chipped front teeth. The resurfacing of the fronts of stained, damaged, and misaligned teeth.
- Cosmetic Recontouring - reshaping of the edges and corners of teeth for aesthetics and functional corrections.
- CEREC Dental Crowns - computer imaged and created ceramic dental crowns. Usually accomplished in a single visit.
- Crowns and Caps - we offer a variety of dental crown options to achieve your desired results and provide cost alternatives.
- Lumineer™ Emprethin™ - no preparation ceramic veneers.
- Porcelain Veneers - strong durable veneers for a movie star like smile.
- Invisalign™ - our wireless orthodontic appliance for realigning teeth; adults and children.
- Smile Makeover - design and solution options in creating the smile you have always wanted.
- Teeth Whitening - in-office and at home whitening options.
- Tooth-colored Fillings - white fillings, on-lays, and in-lays for natural looking restorations.
- Prosthodontics - the restoration of normal oral function, comfort, appearance and health of patients through permanent and or removable prosthetics.
- Bridges - partial dentures that replace one or more missing teeth between the remaining teeth in an arch.
- Cemented Bridges - fixed dentures that replace one or more missing teeth between the remaining teeth in an arch.
- Custom Dentures - we can match the shape color and alignment of your existing teeth or create dentures with the look you want.
- Dental Implants - permanent artificial tooth anchor that replaces the root of the lost tooth with a choice of dental crown options.
- Dentures by Type - descriptive information on the available types of fixed and removable dentures; advantages and disadvantages.
- Removable Dentures - pros and cons of the different types of removable dentures.
- Implant Retained Dentures - provides a non-slip attachment for patients that choose removable dentures.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction - restoration and rehabilitation of the teeth, jawbone and soft tissue to restore normal dental function.
- Porcelain Fused to Gold - natural looking crowns with the added strength of a gold bonding surface. These allow for added strength in the dental molar replacements without a visible metal look.
- Migraine Treatment (NTI) - chronic migraine pain and chronic headache pain often are the result of jaw clenching. We offer therapy and the NTI devise to help eliminate dental related migraine pain.
- TMJ -Teeth Grinding - Temporomandibular Joint Disorder information and solutions.
Endodontic treatment is required to save a tooth when its dental pulp becomes diseased or the tooth has been injured.
Left untreated, tooth damage and decay in will spread causing infection within the tooth's pulp tissue. Infected pulp dies resulting in the loss of the tooth.
- Root Canal Therapy - saving the natural root of a damaged tooth and preparing the remaining tooth for an artificial crown.
- Orthodontics - information about corrective services and American Association of Orthodontics recommendations.
- Invisalign™ - our wireless orthodontic correction appliance.
- 24 - Hr. Retainer Replacement - emergency appliance replacement.
- Under Armour Performance Mouthwear - Athletic mouthguard proven to increase strength.
Healthy gums are essential for a beautiful smile and self-esteem.
We offer offer several treatments and therapies based on the stage of advancement of periodontal disease.
Periodontal Dentistry is focused on the health of the gums.
- Dental scaling and root planing - non-surgical procedure in which the hygienist removes plaque and tartar from below the gum line. Root surfaces are cleaned and smoothed with specially designed instruments. It is important to remove the plaque and tartar from the pockets. Bacterial toxins irritate the gums, and plaque and the rough surfaces of tartar are a breeding ground for bacteria.
- Soft tissue laser therapy - allows for the correction of periodontal damage and the removal of fibrous or muscle growths that interfere with oral function and health.
- Periodontal laser therapy - non-surgical treatment for a variety of periodontal diseases.