UNDERSTANDING what is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry from Dr. Rich Higgs of Aquila Dental is a fantastic way to restore your smile. Whether you have had your teeth damaged in an accident, or are looking to brighten up your natural smile, Dr. Higgs is one of the best cosmetic dentists in Chandler!
Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry that is primarily concerned with the appearance and shape of teeth. Cosmetic dentists like Dr. Higgs specialize in using advanced dental techniques to restore the smiles of patients and boost their self-confidence.
Not sure what cosmetic dentistry can do for you? Get more details about your treatment options below, and contact Dr. Higgs today to schedule your first appointment!
what are some common cosmetic dentistry treatments?
Depending on your unique needs, there are many different procedures that can be used to restore your smile. Here are just a few of the most common treatments:
- Dental bonding and contouring – Dental bonding uses an advanced, resin-based compound. This compound is applied to your tooth, and shaped to provide a more attractive, natural appearance. Contouring is used to reshape this resin, and to remove small amounts of material from your other teeth to improve your smile.
- Invisalign – Though they’re technically considered orthodontic treatments, both Invisalign and traditional wire and bracket braces are also cosmetic dentistry procedures. With orthodontia, you can straighten crooked teeth, eliminate gaps between teeth, and correct bite issues that may affect your smile.
- Porcelain veneers – Porcelain veneers are very thin shells of porcelain, which are permanently adhered to your existing teeth. They can be used to fill in gaps between teeth, and cover up stains or misshapen teeth.
- Teeth whitening – Teeth whitening is the least expensive and most common cosmetic dentistry treatment. Using peroxide-based whitening agents, Dr. Higgs can remove surface stains, leaving you with a smile that’s bright, white, and beautiful.
- Dental crowns – Dental crowns can be both restorative and cosmetic. A crown is an artificial tooth, and is often the best way to treat a severely damaged or misshapen tooth.
contact aquila dental today for cosmetic dentistry in chandler!
Dr. Rich Higgs is renowned throughout the nation, and known as one of the best doctors in the country. So don’t settle for anything less than the best. Whether you are interested in teeth whitening, or a comprehensive smile makeover, contact Aquila Dental now for an appointment.
You can schedule your appointment over the phone at (480) 812-2800. You can also come by our office, which is located at 3175 S Price Rd, Ste 140, Chandler, AZ 85248.